This self-paced online course is designed to equip K-12 staff with 20+ simple brain-based strategies that educate the whole student during in-person or virtual learning.
- Understand the grief cycle and how stress/trauma affects behavior, learning, and retention
- Explore the Generation Wellness brain-based framework and simple strategies that increase engagement and wellness
- Explore brain-based interventions that teach peace:
- Effective school-wide systems that decrease behavior referrals
- How to implement Regulation Stations
- How to implement Wellness Rooms (Behavior Room and walkie-talkie alternative)
- Learn tech tools that make virtual and in-person teaching simple
- Leave with a trauma-informed plan to implement immediately
- Feel inspired by reflecting on what's your why and empowered with tools to stay energized and hopeful during uncertain times
- Bonus: Access videos of teaching social/emotional skills to K-12 students
- Includes certificate of completion
- Includes 4 clock hours for WA State educators
Would you like to purchase this online course for your entire staff?
Email [email protected].
TERMS + CONDITIONS
You have 45 days to complete this course from the time you enroll. Once you complete this course, you will get access to bonus material and a certificate of completion.
Copyright © Generation Wellness: This online course is for individual, non-commercial use only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By checking the box, you agree not to use any content from the Workplace Wellness Academy, in whole or in part in connection with any public presentation for profit. If Generation Wellness reasonably determines that you violated any part of these terms, you may lose access to the course without notice. Generation Wellness, LLC reserves the right to refuse service or revoke access to anyone. There are no refunds for online course purchases.